The Darien UL is currently the lightest integrated net hammock available anywhere and is based on the Darien Tropical Hammock being jointly developed by Dream Hammock and Jungle Treks for use in the Darien Gap, Panama.
- Uses cutting edge lightweight materials such as Cuben Fiber and Titanium
- Integrated .7oz Noseeum net with zipper that opens on one side.
- Cuben Fiber Ridgline Organizer and double ended stuff sack is the lightest available anywhere.
- Includes the latest Dutchware: Aluminum Quilt Hooks, Titanium Dutch Clips and Titanium Whoopie Hooks.
- 10ft model weighs 13.8oz, 11ft model weighs 14.8oz
(Final weight may vary from hammock to hammock)
- The included Whoopie Hook suspension can be easily removed from the hammock and stored seperately.
- The Darien UL comes complete setup and ready to hang!
- Note - This is not a beginner hammock and is NOT a good choice for those unfamilier with lightweight hammock camping.
|Shape:||Right Lay Asym (head left, feet right) is standard.
(Left Lay Asym is available, but only upon request.)
|Length:||You may choose 10ft or 11ft.|
|Body Fabric:||1.0oz Ripstop Nylon (ACU Digital Camo, Woodland Camo or Coyote)
See our fabrics page for details.
|Netting:||.7oz Noseeum, Black|
|Zipper:||#3 Coil with double tab sliders and Dynaglide pulls|
|Suspension:||Whoopie Hook Suspension:
- Chain Links made from 7/64" Samson Amsteel
- Dutchware Titanium Whoopie Hooks
- 6ft Inverted Whoopie Slings made from 2mm Green Dynaglide
- 6ft Tree Straps made from 1" Black Polyester Webbing
- Dutchware Titanium Dutch Clips
|Ridgeline:||2mm Green Dynaglide @ 83% of hammock length
(The 10ft long hammock has a 100" ridgeline)
(The 11ft long hammock has a 110" ridgeline)
|Ridgeline Organizer:||6.5" x 14", .51oz Cuben Fiber
(3 pockets on each side + long pocket through the center)
|Stuff Sack:||Double Ended, .51oz Cuben Fiber|